To "save" a graphic to your computer from the internet.
*Web Host-There are many free web-hosting sites available to store your images. Please refer to the Helpful Links area at the T.D. Help Center.
- Right click on the link to the graphic.
- Select "Save link as" (Netscape) or "Save picture as"
(Internet Explorer) from the pop up menu.
- This will bring up the folders on your desktop. Select
where you want to store the file. (Docs file, my pictures, etc.)
- At this stage, you can also re-name the file. In the
"Filename" box, type in the name you wish to use.
- Click "SAVE"
- Then upload the saved files to your Web Host*.
DO NOT link directly to the image in the graphic collection where you found it. This causes bandwidth
problems for their site, as well as problems for you if they delete or rename the image. It is also against myleague policy!